Sunday, January 2, 2011

[WTS] Nature Library's Book of Horses

Item :Nature Library's Book of Horses

Condition : Very Good (90%)
Description :Selling this book of horse from my private collection. Full 200 color pages. this book give basic understanding about horse care. worth reading it if you are interested in horses.

Price : RM40
Note: Non Negotiable

Method of transaction : COD 
(Weekdays – Serdang, Seri Kembangan, Bangi, And Kajang)
(Weekends – Shah Alam and Subang Jaya)
I prefer to do COD as we will both be confident of the deal and I really do not have the time to handle postage due to my commitment to my studies. Apologies for any inconveniences.Thanks.


Whoever is interested in the following item, you can E-mail me at bung_vet@hotmail.com and I will try my best to reply as soon as I get your email. Your email must contain your name and a contact number and I will contact you immediately after receiving your number via Email.



A million thank you for viewing

Hope to make a good business relation with you guys.
‘A good business is when both sides are delighted with the deal’

No comments:

Post a Comment