Item : Adidas Shin Pad And Ankle Guard
Condition : Very Good (90%)
Description :Selling this Adidas original shin pad and ankle guard. only using this item once a year during the football tournament and being kept in a very good condition. Best for football and hockey and ideal guard for a defender. Lightweight and very durable. 100% washable.
Price : RM25
Note: Non Negotiable
Method of transaction : COD
(Weekdays – Serdang, Seri Kembangan, Bangi, And Kajang)
(Weekdays – Serdang, Seri Kembangan, Bangi, And Kajang)
(Weekends – Shah Alam and Subang Jaya)
I prefer to do COD as we will both be confident of the deal and I really do not have the time to handle postage due to my commitment to my studies. Apologies for any inconveniences.Thanks.
Whoever is interested in the following item, you can E-mail me at bung_vet@hotmail.com and I will try my best to reply as soon as I get your email. Your email must contain your name and a contact number and I will contact you immediately after receiving your number via Email.
A million thank you for viewing
Hope to make a good business relation with you guys.
‘A good business is when both sides are delighted with the deal’
No comments:
Post a Comment