Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gloomy It is

Today was as expected. The beaten one does not show up. The evil triumph and the overall skies is just plain gray. I can't even imagine why i'm being dragged into this problem. Its not even a problem to begin with. Things just get out of proportion. I've avoided people in the past but no matter how hard i try the things just came back to haunt me. I don't really know the root of the problems. All the value just went into the drain along with the memories. One day we'll be the best of buddy and another day just being the fiercest of enemy.

I can't wait to get away from that forsaken place. Another 6 month and i can avoid all the unnecessary things in this life and really put a focus on myself and my life. Tired of taking care of what others are feeling when the hard truth was actually nobody really give a shit bout me. Now the picture is clear, i know what i have to do and i'll do it..For me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment